Back in July 2010, before marriage and a family, before I started to figure things out, and while I merely had an addiction of HGTV, I decided to attend an information session on “Becoming a Realtor”. I met an incredible straight shooter who laid out what it would take to get into this business, Judy White. She didn’t mince words when she told me that the turn-over in this industry is great and the road to success is not an easy one. I love a challenge and was licensed by October of 2010. I immediately started to build relationships and a business. By the summer of 2016 Jerry Hopkins, Debbie Baxter, and I decided to take things one step further and opened Coppermine Realty, a boutique brokerage, in the charming town of Clifton,VA. I absolutely love this ride. I am passionate about going above and beyond for my clients and I am grateful for every opportunity that comes my way.
I often wonder why I am so passionate and expect perfection for every client. I can’t help but give heavy weight to my military roots and my family, being raised by two parents who served our country. I am grateful for my upbringing, knowing the military training that my parents received directly correlates to my drive. I am also a mother to two wild children and wife to an incredible and supportive man. They motivate me to always do better and again, I am grateful.
I am very proud of my accomplishments but not very fond of "tooting my own horn". My long list of references speaks for itself. This Navy Seal saying is most succinct in how I operate:
Move. Shoot. Communicate.
I'd love an opportunity to interview and further layout our plan of action.
Here’s a quick look at my certifications, memberships, and awards:
- National Association, Virginia Association, and Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Member (NAR, VAR, NVAR)
- Member, NVAR Top Producers Club, 2015
- Member, NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, 2014
- Member, NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, 2013
- NVAR Multimillion Dollar Club, Top Producer, 2017
- Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty Just listed! Open House Sunday 1-4pm!
🙂🏠😍 JUST LISTED IN SPRINGFIELD! $459,990!
Open House Sunday 1-4PM!
Click for more photos or to schedule a showing today!
Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty shared their post.
- Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty OPEN HOUSE THIS SUNDAY 12-3PM!
Exquisite Clifton estate with gorgeous views of the private lake, pool, 8+ resort-like acres, 4-stall barn, and more!
OPEN HOUSE! SUNDAY 12-3pm!
Exquisite Clifton estate with gorgeous views of the private lake, pool, 8+ resort-like ...
- Manassas July 4th 2018 Fireworks , Parades And More Looking for something to do tomorrow with the fam? Check out these local events.
Here's your complete guide to Fourth of July fireworks shows, parades and other festive events in and around Manassas.
- Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty JUST LISTED! Welcome horse lovers & nature lovers alike! A dream home!
- DC/Virginia Tiny House Festival Looking for something to do this weekend?
Tiny houses, vintage campers, tear drops, school bus conversations, gypsy wagons, and other tiny structures will available for viewing and tours during the DC/Virginia Tiny House Festival!
- Photos from Prince William County Police Department's post A heads up in case any of you are traveling or commuting.
VDOT TRAFFIC ALERT: OVERNIGHT CLOSURES OF PRINCE WILLIAM PARKWAY (ROUTE 234) BYPASS RAMPS AT I-66 JUNE 12 & 13 - Detours will be in place:
Overnight ramp closures ...
- Viewing Party Those of you who know me well know that I LOVE the Washington Capitals. If you want to be a part of something BIG and something CRAZY! Consider the watch party! It's FREE!
C-A-P-S! CAPS! CAPS! CAPS!
Welcome to ...
- The Ultimate Summer Home Maintenance Checklist https://www.thenest.com/content/summer-home-maintenance-checklist
Everything you need to do to keep your home and yard in tip-top shape this summer.
- Washington and Arlington’s park systems are ranked among the nation’s best 🦋🌻I LOVE our parks - Both in DC and VA! It's a Lutjen MUST to visit the butterfly garden in the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History and then a quick walk over to the Haupt garden, behind the Castle. Don't ...
- How To Pay Off Your 30-Year Mortgage In A Fraction Of The Time https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesrealestatecouncil/2018/05/07/how-to-pay-off-your-30-year-mortgage-in-a-fraction-of-the-time/#7f6d3a8c231e
What if you could reduce the lifetime of your mortgage to save money and get out of debt faster?
- Questions to Ask A Listing Agent at an Open House https://www.maxrealestateexposure.com/questions-ask-listing-agent-at-open-house/
See the top questions to ask a listing agent at an open house to find out more about the property and the sellers circumstances.
- How to Buy a House That Hasn’t Been Built Yet Thinking about building your home from the ground up? Here are some tips!
Trisha and Dennis Rawlings, a couple in their early 30s, are moving to suburban Chicago and leaving their over-60-year-old first home in the St. Louis area ...