Back in July 2010, before marriage and a family, before I started to figure things out, and while I merely had an addiction of HGTV, I decided to attend an information session on “Becoming a Realtor”. I met an incredible straight shooter who laid out what it would take to get into this business, Judy White. She didn’t mince words when she told me that the turn-over in this industry is great and the road to success is not an easy one. I love a challenge and was licensed by October of 2010. I immediately started to build relationships and a business. By the summer of 2016 Jerry Hopkins, Debbie Baxter, and I decided to take things one step further and opened Coppermine Realty, a boutique brokerage, in the charming town of Clifton,VA. I absolutely love this ride. I am passionate about going above and beyond for my clients and I am grateful for every opportunity that comes my way.
I often wonder why I am so passionate and expect perfection for every client. I can’t help but give heavy weight to my military roots and my family, being raised by two parents who served our country. I am grateful for my upbringing, knowing the military training that my parents received directly correlates to my drive. I am also a mother to two wild children and wife to an incredible and supportive man. They motivate me to always do better and again, I am grateful.
I am very proud of my accomplishments but not very fond of "tooting my own horn". My long list of references speaks for itself. This Navy Seal saying is most succinct in how I operate:
Move. Shoot. Communicate.
I'd love an opportunity to interview and further layout our plan of action.
Here’s a quick look at my certifications, memberships, and awards:
- National Association, Virginia Association, and Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Member (NAR, VAR, NVAR)
- Member, NVAR Top Producers Club, 2015
- Member, NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, 2014
- Member, NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, 2013
- NVAR Multimillion Dollar Club, Top Producer, 2017
- 35+ Easy Halloween Party Ideas Here are some fun decorating tips for your Halloween party this year!
Throw an unforgettable monster mash with our easy ideas for DIY Halloween decorations, snacks, party favors and games you can craft.
- Photos from Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty's post Clifton Day scavenger hunt! #cliftonday #justcallcass #scavengerhunt #copperminerealty #paintthetowncopper @ Clifton, Virginia
Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty posted 2 photos.
- 1811 Jazz Dr, Phoenixville, PA 19460 | MLS #1008356054 | Zillow All my PA people! Check out this beauty in my old stopping grounds. Original owners (awesome people) would love to see this go to some new rad owners.
For sale: $315,999. Welcome Home to one of the most sought after ...
- Photos from Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty's post Who wants to win some gift cards, lotto tickets, raffles?!?!? Come to Clifton Day on Sunday, participate in my scavenger hunt and be entered to win! Share this post for extra entries! Share your photos on IG with #cliftonday and ...
- Timeline Photos Congrats to my awesome buyers! First time home buyers!!! Wooo! I can't wait to come visit. #justsold #firsttime #homebuyers #justcallcass #killingthisthingcalledlife #renovated #happyclients #linethemup #knockthemdown #paintthetowncopper #realtor #buyeragent #househunting
- 7 Hikes Near DC Where You Can See Amazing Fall Foliage | Washingtonian My hubby and I will definitely be checking some of these out. Now, we just need to dry out for a minute!
These seven colorful hikes are not to be missed.
- Open houses TODAY!
5307 Saphire CT Woodbridge 12p-3p. ONLY $324,990!!
6099 River Forest Dr Manassas 1p-4p.
#openhouse #justcallcass #saturday #manassas #riverviewestates #woodbridge #dalecity #sell #buy #comeseeme #nova #realestate #princewilliam #pwcounty
- Photos from Country Club Kennels and Training's post My newest family members came from the Chance Foundation & Country Club Kennels in Catlett. If ever you want to rescue Carla and the gang there will certainly take great care to find you the perfect fur baby (and make ...
- The Carolinas, Virginia brace for massive storm as Florence churns toward East Coast https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2018/09/09/carolinas-virginia-brace-massive-storm-florence-churns-toward-east-coast/?utm_term=.38e4f467b63a
The governors of North and South Carolina urged residents to prepare to evacuate. In Virginia, state officials expect significant flooding along the coast and in rivers and streams in the western part of the state.
- There’s a Giant Corn Maze in Maryland Dedicated to the Caps' Stanley Cup Win |... Looking for something to do? You know my hockey family will LOVE this... When it's not 100000 degrees!!
- Timeline Photos WOW! Single family for only $324,999! Call today for a pre-listing showing. 703-507-3966, Copperminerealty.com #comingsoon #paintthetowncopper #justcallcass #dalecity #woodbridge #singlefamily #culdesac #hugeyard #greatprice #copperminerealty #thankful #greatful #sell #welcomehome
- 6 Tips That Will Get Your House Fall-Ready https://www.hgtv.com/design-blog/how-to/tips---tricks-to-get-your-house-ready-for-fall
Get your digs just as ready for fall as you are.
- Key I-66 ‘red X’ to switch off for final time | WTOP https://wtop.com/dc-transit/2018/07/pm-story-key-i-66-red-x-to-switch-off-for-final-time/
The “red x” or green arrow that can open up an extra lane to traffic on Interstate 66 will switch off for the final time Friday night between Route 123 and the Capital Beltway.
- Prestigious Clifton home. Enjoy this VR tour! 🏰🗺️😍Have you ever been to the Redwood Forest, Grand Canyon, Chichen Itza (or any other awe inspiring location) and said, "pictures don't do it justice"? ADD THIS HOUSE TO THAT LIST! You must see in person to appreciate the beauty. ...
- Photos from Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty's post Congrats to my clients on their purchase! I'm SO excited for them. I'm also so greatful to Lori with Ratified Title for a job well done!
Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty posted 2 photos.