Growing up in a military family, I’m no stranger to moving. I’ve lived in numerous states and countless homes. Finally, my family landed in Northern Virginia and I’m very proud to call this my home! My life experiences allow me to truly understand my clients’ needs when dealing with the excitement and stressors of moving. Moving is work and each step can prove stressful. Having an experienced and compassionate Realtor in your corner can ease the tension and make the experience enjoyable.
My military roots have instilled more in me than just an understanding of moving. My family’s formal training has taught me to exercise great discipline and focus in my work. When I accept a task I WILL see it through to the end. I’m not one to beat around the bush and I take pride in my work.
I live to help and work hard to make others lives easier. After nearly six years as a Realtor along with an agent training role through my former broker, I thought there could be a better way to do business – both for the consumer and agents alike. Partnering with like-minded, passionate leaders we created Coppermine Realty. A venture which focuses on quality.
My experience, certifications, and memberships reach far beyond my titles. I work with a team of real estate professionals and we can easily say that we have been there and done that. No matter the road you’re on– selling, buying, short sales, foreclosures, renting – I am able to see you through to the end. Put my knowledge and tenacity to work for you!
Here’s a quick look at my certifications, memberships, and awards:
- National Association, Virginia Association, and Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Member (NAR, VAR, NVAR)
- Member, NVAR Top Producers Club, 2015
- Member, NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, 2014
- Member, NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, 2013
- Police training in Manassas area overnight Wednesday Just in case you’re in the area...
There will be a large police presence near Interstate 66 and Sudley Road overnight Wednesday and early Thursday morning due to a training exercise.
- Transform 66 in Northern Virginia - Outside the Beltway http://outside.transform66.org/
Transform 66 in Northern Virginia - Outside the Beltway
- Thinking of selling in 2019? It's time to start planning now! Just Call Cass at 703-507-3966.
#planner #advice #listingagent #listingprep #comingsoon #2019 #paintthetowncopper #killingtime #showing #tookmykidtoapartytoo #longday #supermom #businesswoman #mykidscomefirst #ilovemylife #ineedsleep
- Escalation Clauses: A Little-Known Bidding-War Strategy https://www.realtor.com/advice/buy/escalation-clauses-little-known-bidding-war-strategy/?iid=rdc_news_hp_carousel_theLatest
For home buyers locked in a heated bidding war, there is one weapon that may help ensure victory: an escalation clause.
- Timeline Photos ✔staged a listing
✔lifted heavy things up two flights = spartan warm-up
✔weiner mobile sighting
✔supermom daily routine
#busyday #weinermobile #oscarmayer #letsgocaps #stagedaproperty #spartantraining #burke #fairfax #iwishmykidswerehere #workingmom
- VA Household Water Quality Events What are you DRINKING?!?! Check out this event to know what's in your water.
Put a few drops of food coloring in your toilet tank. If it seeps into the toilet bowl, you have a leak. It's easy to ...
- Timeline Photos A new listing and my daughter (who found mama's lipstick) loves her baby brother. Today was a GREAT Day! #improud #momlife #thankful #love #imamomfirst #comingsoon #realtorlife #workingmom #paintthetowncopper #justcallcass #occoquanriver
- Cherry Blossoms Expected to Hit Peak Bloom on March 17 | Washingtonian 🌸🌸🌸IT'S HAPPENING🍀🍀🍀
Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty shared Washingtonian's post.
- New Agent Training - Buyer Consultations. What's the point? New agents & agents looking for a new approach to buyer consults! Join me next Monday!
Join Cassandra Lutjen, top producer, in learning about WHY we do buyer consultations and key tips in making them a success for YOU.
- One in five D.C. residents would prefer to live in Old Town Alexandria Old Town Alexandria may be more affordable than you think!
If money were no object, where would you live?
- Here are four housing predictions for 2018 2017 is now officially over and as 2018 begins, many experts continue to give their predictions for the housing market for the new year. One expert’s forecast tells of lower housing inventory and an accelerated speed of home price gains, ...
- *OPEN HOUSE* Come stop by today from 12:00-3:00!
6046 Old Landing Way, Woodwalk #31, Burke 22015
- *JUST LISTED!* $339,000
-3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths.
-Located in beautiful Burke Center.
-1,700 acre Planned Residential Community.
-Easy access to VRE, Amtrak, and Metrobus.
-5 pools within the community.