Back in July 2010, before marriage and a family, before I started to figure things out, and while I merely had an addiction of HGTV, I decided to attend an information session on “Becoming a Realtor”. I met an incredible straight shooter who laid out what it would take to get into this business, Judy White. She didn’t mince words when she told me that the turn-over in this industry is great and the road to success is not an easy one. I love a challenge and was licensed by October of 2010. I immediately started to build relationships and a business. By the summer of 2016 Jerry Hopkins, Debbie Baxter, and I decided to take things one step further and opened Coppermine Realty, a boutique brokerage, in the charming town of Clifton,VA. I absolutely love this ride. I am passionate about going above and beyond for my clients and I am grateful for every opportunity that comes my way.
I often wonder why I am so passionate and expect perfection for every client. I can’t help but give heavy weight to my military roots and my family, being raised by two parents who served our country. I am grateful for my upbringing, knowing the military training that my parents received directly correlates to my drive. I am also a mother to two wild children and wife to an incredible and supportive man. They motivate me to always do better and again, I am grateful.
I am very proud of my accomplishments but not very fond of "tooting my own horn". My long list of references speaks for itself. This Navy Seal saying is most succinct in how I operate:
Move. Shoot. Communicate.
I'd love an opportunity to interview and further layout our plan of action.
Here’s a quick look at my certifications, memberships, and awards:
- National Association, Virginia Association, and Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Member (NAR, VAR, NVAR)
- Member, NVAR Top Producers Club, 2015
- Member, NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, 2014
- Member, NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, 2013
- NVAR Multimillion Dollar Club, Top Producer, 2017
- How To Pay Off Your 30-Year Mortgage In A Fraction Of The Time https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesrealestatecouncil/2018/05/07/how-to-pay-off-your-30-year-mortgage-in-a-fraction-of-the-time/#7f6d3a8c231e
What if you could reduce the lifetime of your mortgage to save money and get out of debt faster?
- Questions to Ask A Listing Agent at an Open House https://www.maxrealestateexposure.com/questions-ask-listing-agent-at-open-house/
See the top questions to ask a listing agent at an open house to find out more about the property and the sellers circumstances.
- How to Buy a House That Hasn’t Been Built Yet Thinking about building your home from the ground up? Here are some tips!
Trisha and Dennis Rawlings, a couple in their early 30s, are moving to suburban Chicago and leaving their over-60-year-old first home in the St. Louis area ...
- Timeline Photos Welcoming my close friend, Kristy Lewis to the Coppermine family! This warrior mama of 5 just passed her PSI and will soon be ready to SELL! #workingmom #paintthetowncopper #warriorwoman #wonderwoman #soproud #futurerealtor #cheers #illdrinktothat #welcomehome #copperminerealty
- Men Brandish Gun in Manassas After Flat Tire Scam http://bristowbeat.com/news/men-brandish-gun-manassas-flat-tire-scam/
Local motorists should be suspicious if a fellow driver tells them they have a flat tire, especially if the person is driving a white SUV.
- Alexis Braghini
- 7368 Clifton Road, Clifton, VA, 20124 JUST LISTED! #paintthetowncopper
from mls: Come preview this beautiful & spacious all brick 5 bedroom single family Clifton home. All 5 bedrooms on the upper lvl situated on a 2 ac lot. Fresh designer painted walls, freshly painted cabinets, new ...
- Lake Braddock Community Association - The Lake Braddock Community Association Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty shared a link.
- 8 Tips to Get Your Home Ready for Warm Weather | MasterThis: Liberty Mutual https://www.libertymutual.com/masterthis/warm-weather-home-maintenance
Use these 8 steps to recover from winter and get your home and yard ready for summer with MasterThis.
- Major Commuter Changes Coming to Western Prince William Major commuter changes coming to Western Prince William.
The Virginia Department of Transportation’s Transform 66 Outside the Beltway project is a public-private partnership that promises major interchanges improvements on local roadways.
- Help Build a Bee Hotel at the Landfill I thought this was interesting! Volunteers needed on 4/21!
It’ll take two days in April to plant a pollinator garden, get a bee hotel built, and install honeybee hives on nearly half an acre at the Prince William County ...
- I-66 Overnight Closures and Lane Shifts This Weekend: Westbound Between Route 123 and US 50,... http://www.virginiadot.org/newsroom/northern_virginia/2018/i-66_overnight_closures_and127415.asp
FAIRFAX, Va. - Overnight lane closures are scheduled to occur on westbound I-66 between Route 123 (Chain Bridge Road) and U.
- Timeline Photos NOT YET LISTED! 8031 Cresent Park Dr. Gainesville, Va - $269,990 #comingsoon #openhouse #brunchonsunday #mimosas #gainesville #madisoncrescent #granite #garage #firsttime #invest #realtor #listing #stagedatmyexpense #myassistant #imamomfirst #sellsellsell #nova
- 8031 Crescent Park Dr. Unit 189 Gainesville, VA 20155 – Coppermine Realty COMING SOON! ONLY $269,990!
Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty is at Madison Crescent, Gainesville.