Back in July 2010, before marriage and a family, before I started to figure things out, and while I merely had an addiction of HGTV, I decided to attend an information session on “Becoming a Realtor”. I met an incredible straight shooter who laid out what it would take to get into this business, Judy White. She didn’t mince words when she told me that the turn-over in this industry is great and the road to success is not an easy one. I love a challenge and was licensed by October of 2010. I immediately started to build relationships and a business. By the summer of 2016 Jerry Hopkins, Debbie Baxter, and I decided to take things one step further and opened Coppermine Realty, a boutique brokerage, in the charming town of Clifton,VA. I absolutely love this ride. I am passionate about going above and beyond for my clients and I am grateful for every opportunity that comes my way.
I often wonder why I am so passionate and expect perfection for every client. I can’t help but give heavy weight to my military roots and my family, being raised by two parents who served our country. I am grateful for my upbringing, knowing the military training that my parents received directly correlates to my drive. I am also a mother to two wild children and wife to an incredible and supportive man. They motivate me to always do better and again, I am grateful.
I am very proud of my accomplishments but not very fond of "tooting my own horn". My long list of references speaks for itself. This Navy Seal saying is most succinct in how I operate:
Move. Shoot. Communicate.
I'd love an opportunity to interview and further layout our plan of action.
Here’s a quick look at my certifications, memberships, and awards:
- National Association, Virginia Association, and Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Member (NAR, VAR, NVAR)
- Member, NVAR Top Producers Club, 2015
- Member, NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, 2014
- Member, NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, 2013
- NVAR Multimillion Dollar Club, Top Producer, 2017
- Key I-66 ‘red X’ to switch off for final time | WTOP https://wtop.com/dc-transit/2018/07/pm-story-key-i-66-red-x-to-switch-off-for-final-time/
The “red x” or green arrow that can open up an extra lane to traffic on Interstate 66 will switch off for the final time Friday night between Route 123 and the Capital Beltway.
- Prestigious Clifton home. Enjoy this VR tour! 🏰🗺️😍Have you ever been to the Redwood Forest, Grand Canyon, Chichen Itza (or any other awe inspiring location) and said, "pictures don't do it justice"? ADD THIS HOUSE TO THAT LIST! You must see in person to appreciate the beauty. ...
- Photos from Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty's post Congrats to my clients on their purchase! I'm SO excited for them. I'm also so greatful to Lori with Ratified Title for a job well done!
Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty posted 2 photos.
- County advises residents to check trees for harmful insects http://whatsupwoodbridge.com/trees-harmful-insects/
Insects may be shortening the lifespan of trees in Prince William County. Monitoring and early intervention might prevent future problems
- Photos from Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty's post CANCELLED!! SICK KIDDO!!
Fully available! AMAZING LOCATION! Bring me a buyer! #riverviewestates #riverforestdr #forsale #updated #brokersopen #illfeedyou #bringmeabuyer #private #wateraccess #occoquan #land @ Riverview Estates, Virginia
Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty posted 5 photos.
- Photos from Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty's post Doing what I do! Just SOLD yesterday! Congrats to my clients!! #sold #justcallcass #loudouncounty #leesburg #happyclients #linethemup #knockthemdown #hustle @ Leesburg, Virginia
Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty posted 2 photos.
- Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty Just listed! Open House Sunday 1-4pm!
🙂🏠😍 JUST LISTED IN SPRINGFIELD! $459,990!
Open House Sunday 1-4PM!
Click for more photos or to schedule a showing today!
Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty shared their post.
- Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty OPEN HOUSE THIS SUNDAY 12-3PM!
Exquisite Clifton estate with gorgeous views of the private lake, pool, 8+ resort-like acres, 4-stall barn, and more!
OPEN HOUSE! SUNDAY 12-3pm!
Exquisite Clifton estate with gorgeous views of the private lake, pool, 8+ resort-like ...
- Manassas July 4th 2018 Fireworks , Parades And More Looking for something to do tomorrow with the fam? Check out these local events.
Here's your complete guide to Fourth of July fireworks shows, parades and other festive events in and around Manassas.
- Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty JUST LISTED! Welcome horse lovers & nature lovers alike! A dream home!
- DC/Virginia Tiny House Festival Looking for something to do this weekend?
Tiny houses, vintage campers, tear drops, school bus conversations, gypsy wagons, and other tiny structures will available for viewing and tours during the DC/Virginia Tiny House Festival!
- Photos from Prince William County Police Department's post A heads up in case any of you are traveling or commuting.
VDOT TRAFFIC ALERT: OVERNIGHT CLOSURES OF PRINCE WILLIAM PARKWAY (ROUTE 234) BYPASS RAMPS AT I-66 JUNE 12 & 13 - Detours will be in place:
Overnight ramp closures ...
- Viewing Party Those of you who know me well know that I LOVE the Washington Capitals. If you want to be a part of something BIG and something CRAZY! Consider the watch party! It's FREE!
C-A-P-S! CAPS! CAPS! CAPS!
Welcome to ...
- The Ultimate Summer Home Maintenance Checklist https://www.thenest.com/content/summer-home-maintenance-checklist
Everything you need to do to keep your home and yard in tip-top shape this summer.