I was born in South Korea and came to America when I was 1 years old. We lived in Prince Georges County, Maryland for 4 years then moved to Fairfax, Virginia. I grew up in Fairfax graduating from James W. Robinson and then taking classes at Northern Virginia Community College. A true native of the DMV (District of Columbia, Maryland & Virginia). I currently live in Lake Ridge, Virginia with my wife Jane and 2 kids (Elsie and Ian).
In 2006 I got my Real Estate license. Shortly thereafter the real estate industry took a sudden downturn. Most of my real estate business were Foreclosures and Short Sales. In 2012, I put my real estate license on hold because my family needed me full time at their dry-cleaning business. In 2017, with the encouragement and support from my wife and family, I relicensed and got back into Real Estate.
I know what it is to work hard and deliver excellent quality. I love serving and helping people. I worked hard in my families’ dry-cleaning business to make it successful and I will do the same as your real estate agent.
I am… Licensed in Maryland and Virginia. Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Maryland Association of Realtor (MAR), Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR), Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR), and the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR).
- Photos from David Park, Realtor's post Christmas family outing.
Enjoying some family time on black Friday.
Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center always have family fun activities throughout the year.
#familytime #christmastree #christmaslights
#santa #blackfriday #itsbeginningtolookalotlikechristmas @ Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center
David Park, Realtor posted 3 ...
- 2019 Closing Cost Contest – Affordable Housing Conference of Montgomery County Attentions 1st time home buyers in Maryland!
If you live in MoCo (Montgomery County)...there is an essay contest that can give you between $2500-5000 in closing cost help, just for submitting an essay.
Here's the catch.
Are you a resident ...
- Photos from David Park, Realtor's post Just got my next book from Amazon. It was in "acceptable" condition. I didn't think the condition of the book would be this bad. I'm hoping it will hold together until I'm finished reading.
Let's hear from everyone that's already ...
- Timeline Photos Finished reading book 8 for the year. Reached my goal and pushing ahead. I highly recommend this book for anyone trying to improve their business.
Next up is 7L the 7 levels of communication.
Any other suggestions?
#miraculmorning #30daychallenge #bettereveryday ...
- Photos from Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty's post Something fun to do this Sunday. Check it out!
Who wants to win some gift cards, lotto tickets, raffles?!?!? Come to Clifton Day on Sunday, participate in my scavenger hunt and be entered to win! Share this post for extra ...
- Photos from David Park, Realtor's post Another new listing!
12812 Canova Dr. Manassas, VA
For more information message or call
license in Maryland and Virginia
571-247-3804 @ Prince William County, Virginia
David Park, Realtor posted 3 photos.
- Are Homebuyers Starting to Hit the ‘Pause’ Button? Is buyer demand softening?
If you're selling and you haven't received an offer, you might want to rethink your strategy.
For the last several years, buyer demand has far exceeded the housing supply available for sale. This low supply and ...
- First Time Home Buyer Seminar And What You Need to Know About Credit Just a few more weeks until the First Time Home Buyer Seminar. Share or forward the information to anyone you know that could benefit from the seminar.
Free to attend, just need to register.
FIRST TIME HOME BUYER SEMINAR AND ...
- First Time Home Buyer Seminar And What You Need to Know About Credit FIRST TIME HOME BUYER SEMINAR AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CREDIT.
FIRST TIME HOME BUYER SEMINAR AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CREDIT Location: Ekko Title. 4545 Daisy Reid Ave. Suite 100 Woodbridge, Virginia 22192 Saturday, October ...
- The Net Worth of a Homeowner is 44x Greater Than A Renter! What is your net worth?
The median net worth of a homeowner was $231,400 – a 15% increase since 2013. At the same time, the median net worth of renters decreased by 5% ($5,200 today compared to $5,500 in 2013).
- PRMI Primary Residential Mortgage INC. Highly recommend Kyndle Quinones / Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
Working on the 3rd preapproval of the day.
Are you a first time homebuyer that needs money for a down payment?
Are you a military family looking for a ...
- The #1 Reason to Put Your House on The Market TODAY! Maybe it's time to think about selling.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) released the results of their latest Existing Home Sales Report which revealed that home sales declined 0.6% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.38 million in ...
- Photos from David Park, Realtor's post OPEN Sun 7/22 1-4pm
New listing on the market!
1832 Brenton Ct. #22A.
Immaculate & Bright 2 Level Condo w/ 3 BR 2.5 BA with Garage, New Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops in Updated Kitchen. Towering Ceilings in Living Room ...
- Photos from David Park, Realtor's post Coming Soon!!!
Getting ready to list another townhouse in Lake Ridge, Virginia.
Lake Ridge, a beautiful community filled with many things to do and see. Historic Occoquan, National Museum of the Marine Corps, Potomac Mills, Prince William Forest Parks and ...