I was born in South Korea and came to America when I was 1 years old. We lived in Prince Georges County, Maryland for 4 years then moved to Fairfax, Virginia. I grew up in Fairfax graduating from James W. Robinson and then taking classes at Northern Virginia Community College. A true native of the DMV (District of Columbia, Maryland & Virginia). I currently live in Lake Ridge, Virginia with my wife Jane and 2 kids (Elsie and Ian).
In 2006 I got my Real Estate license. Shortly thereafter the real estate industry took a sudden downturn. Most of my real estate business were Foreclosures and Short Sales. In 2012, I put my real estate license on hold because my family needed me full time at their dry-cleaning business. In 2017, with the encouragement and support from my wife and family, I relicensed and got back into Real Estate.
I know what it is to work hard and deliver excellent quality. I love serving and helping people. I worked hard in my families’ dry-cleaning business to make it successful and I will do the same as your real estate agent.
I am… Licensed in Maryland and Virginia. Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Maryland Association of Realtor (MAR), Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR), Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR), and the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR).
- 12 Saint Richards Ct. Stafford, VA 22556 - HD Bros Does your listing have it's own web address?
12 St. Richards Ct. in Stafford, VA.
Thanks HD Bros!
Beautifully updated and well maintained 3 level colonial in the St. Georges Est. Community. Mostly open floor plan with an in-law suite ...
- Virtual Tour - 12 Saint Richards Court, Stafford, VA 22556 Open House!!!
Sunday 3/31 at 12 Saint Richards Ct. Stafford, VA
1 pm - 4 pm
Come and see this beautifully updated and well maintained home. With a mostly open concept you will love entertaining family and guests. This home ...
- Email from Mar 04 2019 - Matrix Portal Coming soon!
New listing in Waldorf, MD.
Beautifully renovated 2 level townhouse with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms.
Going active later this week.
Click on the link below for more information.
Licensed in MD & VA
- Homesnap to Help 10 People Pay Mortgage or Rent Federal employees effected by the shutdown. Take a look at this.
Homesnap wants to help government workers and contractors who have been impacted by the shutdown. We will pay mortgage or rent in February for 10 people who share their ...
- Photos from David Park, Realtor's post Christmas family outing.
Enjoying some family time on black Friday.
Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center always have family fun activities throughout the year.
#familytime #christmastree #christmaslights
#santa #blackfriday #itsbeginningtolookalotlikechristmas @ Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center
David Park, Realtor is at ...
- 2019 Closing Cost Contest – Affordable Housing Conference of Montgomery County Attentions 1st time home buyers in Maryland!
If you live in MoCo (Montgomery County)...there is an essay contest that can give you between $2500-5000 in closing cost help, just for submitting an essay.
Here's the catch.
Are you a resident ...
- Photos from David Park, Realtor's post Just got my next book from Amazon. It was in "acceptable" condition. I didn't think the condition of the book would be this bad. I'm hoping it will hold together until I'm finished reading.
Let's hear from everyone that's already ...
- Timeline Photos Finished reading book 8 for the year. Reached my goal and pushing ahead. I highly recommend this book for anyone trying to improve their business.
Next up is 7L the 7 levels of communication.
Any other suggestions?
#miraculmorning #30daychallenge #bettereveryday ...
- Photos from Cassandra Lutjen - Coppermine Realty's post Something fun to do this Sunday. Check it out!
Who wants to win some gift cards, lotto tickets, raffles?!?!? Come to Clifton Day on Sunday, participate in my scavenger hunt and be entered to win! Share this post for extra ...
- Are Homebuyers Starting to Hit the ‘Pause’ Button? Is buyer demand softening?
If you're selling and you haven't received an offer, you might want to rethink your strategy.
For the last several years, buyer demand has far exceeded the housing supply available for sale. This low supply and ...