Originally from the west coast, I came to the DMV after completing a degree in education from the University of Southern California & retiring from running track professionally. My move to the east coast allowed me to work for one of the top airlines in the country & also run my marketing & Events consulting business. My life changed when I met my husband almost 9 years ago & was blessed even more when my children were born. My family became my why as I joined the real estate industry 2 years ago after graduating with my MBA in Marketing from Walden University.
Without customer service a business could not survive, so taking special care of every customer I come in contact with is my passion. My 15+ years of customer service experience has afforded me the ability to work well with others and complete projects and tasks under difficult time constraints and scenarios.
Real Estate and providing excellent customer service are second nature to me. My skills within the real estate industry are applied to giving each client a wonderful, positive, and stress-free experience.
- For Federal Employees who are furloughed:
Since the federal government remain closed affecting over 360,000 federal employees in the Greater Washington, DC Metropolitan Area, lets transform this “sour lemon situation” into a “lemonade experience”. Enclosed below is a ...
- Photos from HB Sell The DMV with Coppermine Realty's post OPEN HOUSE - Sat March 24th, 2018 12pm-2pm 6904 GRENADA AVE, OXON HILL, MD 20745
Beautifully Renovated Rambler with 4 Bed, 2 Full Bathrooms, and No HOA. Redesigned layout, almost everything new. New: Roof, Siding, HVAC, Hot Water, Kitchen with ...
- Brandy Stephens - Realtor with Coppermine Realty Are you an investor looking to keep as much of your profits as possible in your own pocket? If so, check out these 4 ways you can save money by managing your own rental properties.
- Brandy Stephens - Realtor with Coppermine Realty Are you looking for a new apartment? Have you begun looking online? Here are easy ways to find apartments online.
- Brandy Stephens - Realtor with Coppermine Realty Are you renovating your home in the hopes that it increases its value when you sell? Check out these 4 home renovation mistakes you should avoid.
- Brandy Stephens - Realtor with Coppermine Realty Dreaming of summer yet? Thinking of spending some quality time in the backyard of your home? Check out these gorgeous outdoor patios that will make you feel like summer is around the corner!
- Brandy Stephens - Realtor with Coppermine Realty Do you wish there was something you could do about that ugly floor in your living room? The good news is, there is! Here’s how to hide unattractive flooring in your home.
- Brandy Stephens - Realtor with Coppermine Realty As a new real estate investor, you need to begin making a profit fast. Use these six ways to increase the value of your first investment property to do just that!
- Brandy Stephens - Realtor with Coppermine Realty What amenities should you provide your tenants? Check out these 8 things you don’t need to have at your rental property.
- Brandy Stephens - Realtor with Coppermine Realty Are you looking to hire a real estate agent? If so, there are a few things to consider. Here are a few things you should know before hiring a real estate agent.
- Brandy Stephens - Realtor with Coppermine Realty Are you remodelling your home and want to avoid some of the usual pitfalls? Check out the four most common issues you might face while remodelling your home.
- Top 10 Most Expensive Mistakes You're Making on Your Home Homes cost a lot of money to maintain. But are you spending extra money unnecessarily on the upkeep of your home?
Brandy Stephens - Realtor with Coppermine Realty shared a link.
- Brandy Stephens - Realtor with Coppermine Realty If you’re wondering where you can start from when decorating your dining room, you’ve come to the right place. Find out how to get a wow factor when decorating your dining room with white decor.
- This is a SELLER'S MARKET. Inventory of houses to sale is LOW. Sellers are getting asking price or better. If you are thinking about Selling your home call me NOW......A Purchaser will thank you!
SELLERS contact me NOW on coming ...
- Brandy Stephens - Realtor with Coppermine Realty Looking for something different for your living room? Try these innovative ways to rethink your living room structure.
- Brandy Stephens - Realtor with Coppermine Realty As a real estate investor, do you wish you could make more money? If so, try these tips for how you can become a more profitable real estate investor.
- The Cost of Renting vs. Buying a Home [INFOGRAPHIC] Contact me to find your dream home. 571-306-2868 www.brandystephens.realtor
Buying Myths, For Buyers, Infographics, Rent vs. Buy The Cost of Renting vs. Buying a Home [INFOGRAPHIC] 2.5Kshares 2.0K 105 0 5 370 Some Highlights: Historically, the choice between renting or ...
- As U.S.'s lack of homebuilding nears crisis, Fannie offers help Fannie Mae helps borrowers buy homes. Soon it might help build them too
Brandy Stephens - Realtor with Coppermine Realty shared a link.
- Home-Selling Checklist: 12 Things to Do Before Selling Your House After you complete your checklist, I can help get your home SOLD!! Contact me for a free home valuation or market analysis. 571-306-2868 www.brandystephens.realtor #brandystephensrealtor #justsold #novarealestate #dmvrealestate #iworkforyou
Before you put your house on the market, peruse this checklist ...
- Capital One suddenly exits mortgage and home equity business Wow!! Well I have access to lenders that will fight for you & for you wanting to buy a home. Contact me to begin the buying process or if you want free home valuation. www.brandystephens.realtor 571-306-2868 #brandystephensrealtor #iworkforyou #dmvrealtor #buyorsellhomeswithbrandy ...
- Going Live this Tuesday - November 7th, 2017 - Charming Townhome in sought after Orange Hunt Estates/Springfield area. Spacious updated kitchen with SS appliances with plenty of cabinet storage, newly painted interior, hardwood stairs & carpet throughout, & a great ...
- How to Negotiate Repairs After a Home Inspection: Haggling Tips for Buyers I'm here to help with those negotiations. I have your back. Contact me to get thru the process of buying a home smoothly & fun. 571-306-2868 firstname.lastname@example.org #brandystephensrealtor #dmvrealestate #realtoring #relife #buyorsellhomeswithbrandy #sbhomesalesandservices #sbhss
Great tips to help your buyers ...
- 4 Reasons to Buy a Home This Fall! Contact me to find your home 571-306-2868. #fallishere #buyahomenow #buyorsellwithbrandy #brandystephensrealtor #dmvrealestate #autumnhousehunting #leavesfalling #fallhouses #novarealestate #
Here are four great reasons to consider buying a home today, instead of waiting.